Dental lasers have been employed for over 20 years and are an excellent alternative to traditional dental tools when delivering many of the most common dental procedures:
- Detection and removal of tooth cavities
- Periodonthosis and gingival inflammation treatment
- Periodontal treatment and teeth sealing procedure
- In surgical interventions by root resection
- Dental crown fixes
- Frenectomy procedures without stitches
- Removal and prevention of herpes
- Sterilization of the root canals during teeth treatment
- Treatment of granuloma
- Teeth whitening
- Regeneration of the nervous tissue
- Temporomandibular joint therapy
- Pain treatment by tissue biostimulation
The advantages of dental lasers are many, especially when it comes to comfort and a more relaxed dental experience for the patients. In many cases, with dental lasers there is no need for a drill or the administration of anesthesia. Also, some symptoms are reduced, the healing process is quicker, there is less bleeding during surgeries and less bacteria when treating infected gum tissue or cavities.
Our team is highly trained in using our 2 Biolase dental lasers. Studio Komadina’s dentists are the only in Croatia to hold the Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry by the AALZ – World Academy for Laser Education in Dentistry – RWTH International Academy Aachen University.
To find out more about our dental lasers or if it applies to the dental procedure you require, don’t hesitate to contact us.